English Language Teacher / Lecturer (Native Speaker)
- Plan and deliver lectures and tutorials which focus on the four key skills: listening, speaking, reading & writing.
- Ensure students are given enough opportunity to develop their four key language skills and guide them throughout their course
- Provide students with motivation, feedback and sound advice as they progress through their studies.
- To use continuous improvement process and tools to make interactive lessons.
- Conduct regular progress reviews and provide individual feedback to students throughout the course.
- Native English speaker with a passport from the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, or Ireland.
- Exceptional understanding of English language grammatical analysis.
- Minimum 2 years experience teaching English to foreign speakers is strongly preferred
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
- Proficient in using basic computer programs and quick to adapt to new IT systems.
We offer a competitive remuneration package for the right candidate. Please send in your comprehensive resume through the online application or email to email@example.com, stating current and expected salary together with a recent passport-sized photograph.